I want there to be Classes, similar to ME and Destiny and other games, but I need different names. Hunter, Warlock, and Titan could be used, because they fit fairly well, but I want there to be more than just three, and for that matter, have a bit broader names for the others. A Crusader style Titan-Warlock combo. Now I gotta figure out names for them. And some backstory that doesn’t sound like Destiny, which isn’t difficult.
In all of his on-screen appearances in season 1 (and once in season 2), we never see him take a drink of alcohol.
Sam and Dean both yell at him in season 1. Sam even gets in his face and shoves him. He never raises his voice.
When Dean calls him out on not answering his phone, he backs down and apologizes.
When Meg calls him and taunts him by killing his friends, he immediately drops everything and walks himself into a trap in order to stop her.
The entire reason he kept sending Sam and Dean on hunts in season 1 was to keep them safe, because he was closing in on the demon and did not want them to get hurt trying to follow him. He was genuinely afraid for their safety when it came to Azazel.
When Sam and Dean disobey his orders and back him up, and demand to come with him and finish the fight against Azazel, he concedes and includes them in the hunt. Because he clearly respects their opinions and their skill as hunters and trusts them to back himself and each other up.
He swung by Stanford to check up on Sam and make sure he was safe, but never once tried to pull him back into hunting.
On the occasions that he had to leave his sons alone, they always had food, instructions to call somebody (Pastor Jim) if anything went wrong, and/or enough money to buy food.
After the Shtriga attacked Sam, John immediately abandoned the hunt, packed up, and drove his kids somewhere safe.
He was sentimental. He kept Sam’s soccer trophy and Dean’s first sawed-off.
Despite fighting with Sam over soccer vs. bowhunting, he obviously caved and signed Sam up for soccer.
He took his kids on a trip to the Grand Canyon.
He sacrificed his life and his 22-year revenge quest to the very demon he had been hunting that whole time in order to save Dean’s life, because his sons mean more to him than anything.
Yes, tumblr, he actually did tell Dean he was proud of him - it’s season 2, episode 1. No, that was not Azazel. It was John. Watch the fucking episode.
He never broke in hell. He never tortured anybody to save himself the pain. He endured a hundred years of torture because he refused to hurt anyone else.
He was clearly a good enough person to be considered a ‘righteous man’, because Alastair had been trying to break him for that purpose before Dean made his deal.
He went from knowing nothing about the supernatural to becoming one of the greatest hunters to ever live.
Ash, who was pretty much a genius, was amazed by the way John put together patterns to track Azazel.
Sam outright said they were lucky to have John as their dad, and this was before he and John had their reunion and reconciliation.
True Facts about John Winchester
- Leaving young children alone for ANY amount of time is legally child abuse.
- Pretty sure leaving children alone with guns counts as child abuse too.
- In 7x03 Sam says that John has a temper and “You don’t want to see him when he’s drinking.”
- John told the police to let Dean rot in jail because he got caught stealing bread and peanut butter to feed Sam.
- John disappeared without telling Dean where he was going, wouldn’t answer the phone and:
- Didn’t pick up the phone when Sam’s girlfriend died.
- Didn’t pick up the phone when Dean was dying.
- When Azazel was possessing John, Dean literally realized it because John was acting proud of him.
- John’s last living act was to put the responsibility for killing Sam on Dean’s shoulders, thus creating a no-win situation for the child he raised with no sense of self that did not include taking care of his little brother.
- John blamed Dean for Sam running away and did SOMETHING to him that put a look of trauma and terror on the face of a man who doesn’t flinch at demons and monsters.
- John put his mission of vengeance ahead of his children’s wellbeing, isolating them from friends, family, and the stability of staying in once place that children NEED.
- John did not actually teach them what he knew, writing it all down in his journal instead and parceling out knowledge as it best suited him.
- John clearly put catching Azazel in front of Dean’s safety/life when he told Sam that catching the demon came before him, “before anything” as Dean sat dying in the backseat.
- He put the responsibility for a small child on an only slightly smaller child. This is not only irresponsible but again crosses the line into child abuse.
- In his own mind Dean called John “an obsessed bastard” and stated that he “didn’t deserve the things” that John put on him.
- In “99 Problems” Dean told Cas that knows all about deadbeat dads.
- John never told Sam and Dean that he had a second family and another son.
- Also he took Adam to baseball games for his birthday and apparently did nothing for his other sons’.
- The show has made it clear that Sam and Dean both have deep psychological issues stemming from their father.
- John DID have a choice when it came to his hunting lifestyle. Nobody forced him to go on the road pursuing the demon that killed Mary, and nobody forced him to leave the kids in shitty motels instead of, say, with Bobby.
Some other true facts:
- You don’t have to be 100% evil to be abusive.
- You can love someone and abuse them.
- You can be smart and be abusive.
- You can be well-liked, brave, even kind, and be abusive.
- Emotional and verbal abuse is no less terrible than physical abuse.
True Facts about John Winchester:
1. A real fucking character with realistic flaws, a good heart and the best intentions who still managed to fuck it all up and then did the one thing he could to try to fix it all.
Kitten can’t walk but learns with a walker - Tails of Survival
An adorable black and white Kitten with a neurological disorder couldn’t walk, but relearned how to use his back legs by using a walker every day.
Subscribe to The Pet Collective-Cares http://bit.ly/TPCCARESUB
Thumper was rescued out of a yard filled with animals left abandoned and neglected. Thumper would have died for sure, because it was soon discovered, he couldn’t walk because of a neurological disorder. His Foster mom, had a walker custom built for him and it immediately improved his walking. Thumper learned to walk and rehabilitated by some therapy and sessions in his walker every day. After a few weeks, he was running. Now he just needs his forever home.
Like, this is Loki
And this is Tom. They have different colored hair.
This is Castiel
And this is Misha. They wear different clothes.
This is Tony Stark
And this is Robert Downey Jr. They have different names.
Actually, don’t forget that Tony Stark is about half a foot taller. RDJ is a tiny tiny man and it’s hilarious.
gotta wear big boots to be their height.
I want to do a runthrough of the strike tomorrow, and I’d like to have a fireteam set up so communications a lot easier. So who is interested? I’m a Titan, just so y’all know. Need someone who’s power isn’t a ground-centric one like mine. On PS4. Message me if you’re interested, we’ll trade PSN and get this party started tomorrow.